What do you think when you hear the word Botox? Do you think of frown lines and wrinkles? If yes, then you’re not the only one, more than 6 million people in America have received Botox for their cosmetic needs. Bioidentical Hormones Utah doctors also prescribe botox injections because of their ability to restrict muscle movement.
What exactly is Botox?
People who make Botox use a bacteria called Clostridium botulinum which comes from natural environments like forests and lakes. This bacteria is completely harmless to humans and has a very low spore count. This harmless bacteria produce a neurotoxin called botulinum. It’s very necessary that you receive your botox treatments from trained experts.
Important things to know about Botox
- Botox treatments are completely safe
- Botox injections are becoming one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in the US
- Botox is a preventive and it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Botox can also treat a variety of medical conditions
- Botox can also be an alternative for pain management
Medical conditions that can be treated by Botox
- Chronic Headaches and migraines- can help reduce the frequency of headaches
- Cervical Dystonia-helps reduce involuntary contractions in neck muscles
- Hyperhidrosis- can help reduce excessive sweating
- Spasm, lazy-eyed and eye twitching- botox can target the muscles in your body that are responsible for spasms and eye twitching
- Neurological disorders-botox can treat medical conditions
- Acne breakouts- just a tiny amount of botox can help reduce a big amount of breakouts. Botox helps reduce the oil production which is the main reason that causes people to have acne breakouts
- Glabellar lines- botox injections can help reduce the frown lines between your eyebrows
- Canthal lines-this is also known as crows feet, these are the lines that show up in the corner of your eyes
- Spasms-can reduce muscle spasms on the side of your face
Why should you get Botox?
- Botox is very safe when done by a professional
There are tons of confusion when it comes to botox because of incorrect misinformation. Botox injections are completely safe as long as it’s administered by a medical professional.
- Botox improves the quality of life
Whether you decide to get botox for migraines or to prevent from developing wrinkles, botox injections can change a patient’s lifestyle and can make you feel good about yourself.
- Botox helps prevent wrinkles
Botox is the number one used a cosmetic technique that helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines, which also helps you improve your appearance and your well-being.
- Bioidentical Hormones Utah Botox injections are very quick and convenient
For people that are busy with full-time jobs, time is very crucial to them. Botox injections are very quick and painless, which lets you get back into your daily routine. There is also no downtime for botox treatments and no aftercare required.
signs that you could benefit from botox
- You notice frown lines and wrinkles
- You start forming smile lines
- You used to smoke and you have smokers lines
- You’re young and you want to start preventing wrinkles
- You have excessive headaches
- You want to sweat less